Want to track single and multiple parcels? If you integrate with Royal Mail through Shipping API you can access Royal Mail’s Track & Trace system via our Tracking API. This involves:
- The same integration as Shipping API - a series of web services based interfaces which link to your system. Your own systems can interact with Royal Mail’s systems in a standards based manner.
- To make the integration as simple as possible customers have access to dedicated API development IT expertise.
Systems Integration: Enables your software systems to automatically access Royal Mail’s systems with the following web service calls:
- Query the Track status of up to five barcoded shipments
- Retrieve Track History- provide the history on a barcoded shipment
24 hour access self-serve access, 7 days a week
Fast, easy integration - reducing the amount of time and effort required to integrate your systems with Royal Mail so you can start tracking as soon as possible.
Access to a dedicated helpline for any IT related queries.
Systems Integration requirements:
An IT team with expertise and previous experience of integrating WSDL based web services.
- To find out how you can start checking the track status and track history on your barcoded shipments with Tracking API please speak to your Account Manager or call us on 08457 950 950.
- Tracking API is free for Royal Mail Account holders. The first step towards taking advantage of it is getting in touch with us. Please speak to your Account Manager or call us on 08457 950 950.
Call me back
- If you would like to find out more about Tracking API you can request a call back and one of our advisors will contact you as soon as possible.
I have a problem with my Tracking API, where can I get help?
Are you not getting responses to your web service calls to Tracking API? – Contact us
Is the system operating slowly? – As this is a web based system, this may be because of a period of higher demand; if this persists we recommend you contact your internet services provider.
For any other Tracking API related queries for existing users, please call us on 08456 047 267.
To manually track certain items you can use our Track & Trace system, click hereBack to top